For more than 20 years now, we have been developing individual software solutions for a wide variety of customers and industries – from automotive to media to banking & insurance. Our projects are as diverse as the technologies we use and our cross-functional teams, which are always set up depending on the project requirements and customer needs.
We will have a beautiful office in central Yerevan allowing you to actively help build the subsidiary together in an open and communicative environment. Currently, we are looking for:
Real talk: the job descriptions above are only meant to give an overview of the tasks and requirements. This will give you a better idea of what to expect at jambit. But there is more... You will quickly notice that you have the opportunity to discover and develop your skills, preferences, and strengths. At jambit, experienced professionals work in positions where they can fully utilize their motivation and talent. The possibilities go far beyond the definitions written down here. Let's develop and plan your individual career together!
What we offer:
- Flexible “Vertrauenslernzeit”, which is kind of an honor system for trust-based studying hours, an overtime account to track overtime for compensation, paid vacation and sick days, and health insurance
- Employee referral program
- Onboarding in Munich including mentoring
- Extensive offer of continuing professional development courses including individual trainings
- Voluntary participation in German language courses including certification
- Private use of the provided hardware
- Paying for a mobile phone contract
Good to know. Related interesting links:
Just contact us now!
Dvin Galstian, our responsable jambitee and Head of Distributed Work, will be happy to answer any questions about the new subsidiary and the vacancies in Yerevan.
Dvin is looking forward to your message!