jambit in Yerevan in Armenia
Innovative software development – 100% enthusiasm
You would like to work in an environment with start-up feeling, room to develop yourself further and actively participate in the development of a new subsidiary? But still you want to benefit from the conveniences of an established company in Germany?
Welcome to jambit in Yerevan!
Real talk: the job descriptions below are only meant to give an overview of the tasks and requirements. This will give you a better idea of what to expect at jambit. But there is more... You will quickly notice that you have the opportunity to discover and develop your skills, preferences, and strengths. At jambit, experienced professionals work in positions where they can fully utilize their motivation and talent. The possibilities go far beyond the definitions written down here. Let's develop and plan your individual career together!
What we offer:
- Flexible “Vertrauenslernzeit”, which is kind of an honor system for trust-based studying hours, an overtime account to track overtime for compensation, paid vacation and sick days, and health insurance
- Employee referral program
- Onboarding in Munich including mentoring
- Extensive offer of continuing professional development courses including individual trainings
- Voluntary participation in German language courses including certification
- Private use of the provided hardware
- Paying for a mobile phone contract
Good to know. Related interesting links:
Learn more about personal development at jambit
Learn more about the benefits of being a jambitee
Get to know our offices in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, and Erfurt
Currently, we are looking for:
Just contact us now!
Dvin Galstian, our responsable jambitee and Head of Distributed Work, will be happy to answer any questions about the new subsidiary and the vacancies in Yerevan.
Or contact him directly via LinkedIn.
Dvin is looking forward to your message!