Customers: Audi, BMW, Daimler, Porsche, VW
Project: Conception and development of the CE4A reference platform
- Audi, BMW, Daimler, Porsche and VW establish the task group „Consumer Electronics for Automotive (CE4A)“ under the umbrella of the VDA
- Conception and development of a mutual reference platform to standardize the interfaces to CE-devices
- This reference platform makes it possible to carry out the validation process of mobile end devices more efficiently and environmentally friendly. Existing test systems are integrated to ensure a high degree of test automation and reutilization
- Experts of jambit take over the entire project responsibility: project management, requirements analysis, specification, SW architecture, SW design and implementation, project-specific QM measurements and supplier measurements, change management, risk management
- Technologies: Java RCP, C++, CORBA, Bluetooth (respectively client and server for AVRCP 1.4, MAP, GAP, SDP, HFP 1.5, SAP, A2DP, PBAP, DUN, PAN, OPP), SOA, OSGi, Python, continuous integration via cruise control, SCons
The highly flexible and modular architecture of the platform enables a sustainable influence of car producers on standardizing interfaces of mobile end devices to the vehicle.
- Immediate use for CE device manufacturers within the scope of successful interoperability tests with the affiliated automobile companies
- Full conformity with the Bluetooth-standard focusing current and future profiles
- Cost-effective availability of platform and test automation for manufacturers of CE devices and automobiles
- Efficiency improvement in series projects by fast fault location
- Provision of a test platform before first devices were available on the end customer market, for example in the fields of music streaming (AVRCP 1.4) and the transmission of e-mails, MMS and SMS (MAP 1.0)
Contact us now!
* Mandatory field