Integration of the content management system Livingdocs for kicker.de
Customer: Telefónica O2 Germany GmbH & Co. OHG
Project: Tariff Planning Tool
- Providing a turnkey-ready solution for the planning of tariffs in the O2 Germany Prepaid net; Conception and realization of the entire soft- and hardware
- New development of the data structure to represent the complete tariff system in the O2 Germany prepaid net
- Integrated workflow to ensure the high quality of the tariff data during changes in several departments
- Various independent historicized and consistent data states on Web UI
- Export of work packs and rating trees which are integrated into the prepaid net.
- Mastering the complex data management due to a powerful, rule-based system
- Excel interface for importing and exporting all tariff data
- Large development team provided by jambit: Business analyst, project manager, software architect, data base expert and 5 software developers
- Software technology: Java, Spring, Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Workspace Manager
- Platform technology: Linux, Tomcat6, Oracle 10g, Oracle Dataguard, Nagios
In this project, jambit has been a constantly competent and flexible partner with high commitment. With the realization of the Tariff Planning Tool, we can deliver our complex developments in significantly shorter time.
- Various processes which required the manual day-long working before, can now be terminated within a few hours
- Significant increase of productivity on planning and managing tariffs
- Complete documentation and archiving of all tariff-relevant processes as defined by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Modular and flexible software design enables the quick response to new requirements
- Very high customer satisfaction
Contact us now!
* Mandatory field